Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) & S6 Edge (SM-G925I)
Very good news for all the users of Samsung galaxy S6 edge as the official Android Nougat update is rolling out for the users of Samsung galaxy s6 and S6 edge. This update is rolling out via OTA and will reach everyone region wise, so it may take quite a time to get the update in everyone’s region. This update comes with firmware build number G925IDVS3EQBG or G920IDVS3EQAC. Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) & S6 Edge (SM-G925I)
The update is for international variant (SM-G920I) Galaxy S6 and SM-G925I Galaxy S6 Edge. You can check for the update manually by going into your mobile’s Settings > About Device > System Update. If the update is listed there then download and install it. Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) & S6 Edge (SM-G925I)
The Size of the update file is around 1.2 GB so it is highly recommended to connect via Wi-Fi or good internet pack while downloading the update. However, the download link is now available for install, you can download and install Android 7.0 Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. We have shared a full in-depth guide for this, all you have to do is follow each and every steps. Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) & S6 Edge (SM-G925I)
The update is rolled out by Vodafone in countries like Europe. The update is for countries like Bulgaria, Austria, Germany etc. Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920I) & S6 Edge (SM-G925I)
Android Nougat firmware for SM-G920I → Download Link
Android Nougat firmware for SM-G925I → Download Link
Download Links are still not available we will update it as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process. Do it at your own RISK. All the download link and installation process are genuine, if you follow all the steps correctly then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other android device.
- Battery percentage level should be upto 70%.
- The Full backup is not needed, but you can backup your important data. ( TO be in safe Side.)
- Galaxy S6 and S6 should be of model number -> SM-G920F Galaxy S6 and SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID NOUGAT Firmware ON GALAXY S6 and S6 Edge
- First of all download all the files from download section Odin and Firmware (Firmware According to your Model Number).
- Now, install the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your S6 or S6 edge to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detected by Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, then installation will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Congratulation, You have successfully installed Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.