Download and Install Android 8.0 O On any Android Phone
As you all guys know that Android 8 is upcoming version of the Android and the developer preview is already out for some of the device, some Nexus devices and for Pixel device yet the full version is still not released but as far we know from all the leaks and gathered information the expected released date of Android 8.0 is August 21. Install Android O 8.0 On any Android Device
So basically in this guide, we gonna great a full step by step guide for the users who don’t know how to install Android 8.0 O based custom ROMs on their device so this guide will be very helpful for such users who are new in this field who don’t anything about installing custom ROMs. Install Android O 8.0 On any Android Phone.
First thing we all know that if we want to install any custom ROM whether it is based on Android 8.0 or Android 7.0 we have to root our device and we can only root our device if we have unlocked bootloader so the first step is to unlock bootloader of your device and then root your device and then install any custom recovery which will help you to flash your favorite custom ROM based on Android O. Let’s say you have flashed TWRP custom recovery, by the way, I’ll suggest everyone out there to flash the TWRP custom recovery because it is one of the most flashed custom recovery and very easy to flash and understand. Install Android O 8.0 On any Android Device
Note: Gadgetcon won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all your data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Download Android O 8.0
How to Install Android O 8.0 on Any Android Phone
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Android 8.0 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
If you have any queries regarding this then please asks in the comment section below.